My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Thursday Evening 13th June 2019 Cleeve Hill

Just two of us for the evening walk on a very wet day. Down past Postlip and up again through the old quaries. Around to the three masts and down the road a short distance to join the Cotswold Way, in the butterfly reserve, and follow it back past the two trees and the topograph. The rain and mist came in after we joined the Cotswold Way.

5.5 miles and 800 feet ascent.

The old quarries

The cloud came in below us


A lone stag - we stopped and just looked at each other


The topograph and no views of anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment