My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Sunday 16th June 2019 Andoverford

Bright sunshine to start with as we left Andoversford. Then lot of showers towards the end. Firstly to Shipton and on to the Gloucestershire Way to Hampen. North through Soundborough just skirting Brockhampton, then into Sevenhampton returning through Syreford.


About 7.5 miles and 700 feet ascent.

Sunchine at first

A fine example of how countryside paths should be kept!


Coffe stop in an old barn

Hampen

The rain comes in and a deer comes into view





Soundborough with a very large barn attached to the farmhouse


Sevenhampton below

Abundance of wild flowers just before Andoversford


No comments:

Post a Comment