My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Thursday 20th June 2019 Winchcombe

The last of the evening walks. Starting at Winchcombe and out around the Castle. On to St Kenelms Well and then up to the Salt Way. Returning from near Monk's Hole down the hill and through the very inquisitive cattle. Back to Winchcombe on Puck Pit Lane.

5.5 miles and 900 feet ascent.












Looking over Winchcombe with Langley Hill in the distance

St Kenelms Well

The Castle






















Looking down the Sudeley valley

A spectacular view across to the Malvern  Hills


No comments:

Post a Comment