My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Thursday Evening 30th May 2019 Andoverford

Another very fine evening for my third evening walk. From Andoversford to Shipton Golf Course. Almost to Thorndale then across to Foxcote. On the Gloucestershire Way for a short distance and then back to New Farm and Heylens Farm. Returning through Sandywell Park Showground. Afterwards in the Royal Oak.

Eight on the walk. 5 miles and 400 feet ascent


Buttercups at Foxcote


A proper footpath through the barley - if only other farmers were so considerate.

Sandywell Park Showground

No comments:

Post a Comment