My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Thursday 23rd May 2019 - Bredon Hill

A perfect evening for a walk over the eastern edge of Bredon Hill. You really had to be there to enjoy it!

Starting at Aston uder Hill, through the village and along Cottons Lane and up to the edge of Ashton Wood.  Up again to join the Wychavon Way by the wooden seat. Back to the start along the Wychavon Way.

Just under 5 miles with 800 feet ascent. Ten on the walk


Inspecting the crop




On the way down on the Wychavon Way

No comments:

Post a Comment