My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Sunday 3rd September 2023 - Hollybush

 With the Cleeve ramblers on a fine sunny and hot morning for a walk from Hollybush and the southern tip of the Malvern Hills. Around the side of Ragged Stone Hill and then south through the Bromsbarow estated. Back over the bottom end of Chase End Hill and into White Leaved Oak.


On the Bromsberrow estate



May Hill in the distance

Fine views for our picnic lunch



There is this intersting sign in White Leaved Oke next to the stocks


No comments:

Post a Comment