My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Tuesday 5th September 2023 - Gotherington

Around the edge of Gotherington and on to the Winchcombe Way to Alstone.  Across to Teddington. Steeply up through the woods and difficult ground under foot. On to the Gloucestershire Way and back to Gotherington.  Cows everywhere but didn't cause any problems. Getting very hot at the end. 8 miles with 800 feet of ascent. 

Approaching Crane Hill

Just above Oxenton

Bredon Hill in the distance

Teddington Church

No comments:

Post a Comment