My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Sunday 7th April 2019 Elmley Castle


Starting from Elmley Castle on a dull morning. A flat walk through the fields to Great Comberton, Little Comberton and Bricklehampton.

7 miles 300 feet ascent.









Gathering in Elmley Castle


A real treat with 10 deer in the field next to us, below Bredon Hill on the way to Great Comberton


Great Comberton


Spring time lambs and....























....May blossom. Bredon Hill in the distance

Brian hold the electric fence for everyone to get through - Mike and Lawrence go under

Lunch stop at the church in Bricklehampton



Silage and mistletoe

Elmley Castle

No comments:

Post a Comment