My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Friday 12th April 2019 Liverpool

An overnight trip to Liverpool. Invited by my friend Simon to give a presentation about my photography to South Liverpool Camera Club.

Then on Friday a short trip around the pier head in Liverpool. A very different kind of walk for me. So many changes since I was last there a long time ago.

The Beatles

Ferry across the Mersey


Remembering the 96 who died at Hillsborough.

Outstanding new buildings......

....contrasting with the old




No comments:

Post a Comment