My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Sunday 28th April Chipping Norton

 A cool and dull start to the walk at Chipping Norton. It did warm up when the sun came out later. We left Chipping Norton on Shakespeare's Way to Salford. Then on the D'Arcy Doulton Way through Cornwell to Churchill. Then back to Chipping Norton passing through Sarsgrove Wood.

Just over 9 miles and a fairly flat walk with only 800feet ascent. 13 on the walk











On Shakesspeare's Way with Salford in the distance

Glebe Farm on the D'Arcy Doulton Way

The Manor House at Churchill


Fields of rape seed everywhere!




Lunch stop at the church in Churchill

Not seen a sighn like this before

Rolling countryside of the Cotswolds

Chipping Norton

No comments:

Post a Comment