My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Miserdon 4th November 2018

A damp wet morning form Miserdon. Our route took us down through Misarden Park, Winstone Wood, Syde, Brimpsfield, Climperwell Wood, Whiteway Colony, Wishanger and Honeycombe Farm.

9.8 miles 1170 feet.

With the Cleeve group. Ken who is nearly 88 led the walk and maintained an excellent pace.










Leaving the car park.

Going down to Misarden Park


Misarden Park Lake


Holding back the  young bullocks.


Crossing the stream

Lunch in the garden at Whiteway

No comments:

Post a Comment