My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Sherston to Ford 11th October



A wlak with the Cotswold Wardens on the Cross Cotswold Way. A coach from Cirenester to the start in the centre of Sherston. Todays section was from Sherston to Ford going through Brook End, Luckington, Littleton Drew and Castle Combe.  A dull day for an easy 10 mile linear walk.



















The ford at Brook End

Long Barrow at Lugbury


The picturesque little town of Castle Combe. It was here that part of War Horse was filmed.



No comments:

Post a Comment