My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Tuesday 11th July 2023 - Church Enstone

A longer drive to Oxfordshire. Starting in Church Enstone and initially going through Heythrop Park to Chalford Park. Then around the edge of Chipping Norton golf club to join Shakespeare's Way to bring us back to the start. An easy 8 miles with 500 feet of ascent. A dull morning but at least it didn't rain.


St Kenelm's Church, Church Enstone


This is an old Ermine Moth web

 Chipping Norton golf course



These young bullocks were very inquisitive - they kept coming to see us, up close!





Chickory

The hamlet of Lidstone


No comments:

Post a Comment