My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

13.07.23 Malvern Hills

An early start to walk from the car park at the base of British Camp along all the hill tops to End Hill and back again. Not too hot and a superb walk in one of my favourite places - 9 miles with 2100 feet of ascent.


Black Hill

Pinnacle Hill

Towards Jubilee Hill, Perserverance Hill with the Worcestershire Beacon in the far distance

Perserverance Hill

Worcestershire Beacon

On top Worcestershire Beacon with a group doing their DoE Silver.

Looking back

End Hill not been on that one before

Looking back to North Hill on the left and Table Hill on the right

From the other side 

Worcestershire Beacon

The topograph



No comments:

Post a Comment