My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Tuesday 20th September 2022 - Sherborne

With the Tuesday Group from Ewepen Barn, Sherborne. Going through Haycroft Bottom, almost to Clapton-on-the-Hill. Then down to New Bridge and returning past Broadmoor Farm, Northfield Copse and Sherbourne. About 8 miles with 700 feet of ascent.

Ewepen Barn

Heading down to Duckleston Mill where we found a badly injured deer. We checked at a nearby house and they were aware of it and reported it to the local farmer

Crossing the River Sherborne Brook.


Going through Haycroft Bottom

The River Windrush by New Bridge




Sherborne


Man and his dog.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment