My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Sunday 18th September 2022 Winchcombe - Hailes - Farmcote

A walk with the Cleeve ramblers from Winchcombe following the Cotswold Way to Hailes Abbey and up to Farmcote. Returning on the Winchcombe Way over Salters Hill and down through Stancombe Woods. Just over 8 miles with 800 feet of ascent


Approaching Hailes

Hailes Abbey

Hailes Church

An intersting barn in Farmcote

St Faith Church, Farmcote

A group photo



Little Farmcote

The woods on Flukes Hill

Grand view over Greet to the Malvern Hills

 

No comments:

Post a Comment