My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Monday 12th September - Three Reservoirs - Trenchford, Tottiford and Kennick.

On my way to Moretonhampstead I decided to divert across to the three reservoirs. I don't hink I had been here since 2015. All three were lower than I have seen them before.  I have never seen Tottiford full but it is now not much more than a big puddle.

Trenchford


Tottiford

Tottiford so low an ancient stone circle has been revealed.



Tottiford

Kennick with the water a long way down.  I have only ever seen this one full before

Back to Trenchford.  The undergrowth in the foreground wasn't here last time

 

No comments:

Post a Comment