My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Sunday 5th January 202 Olive's Walk

A figure of eight walk created by Marjorie 'Olive' Boughton. From Gloucester Beeches to Elkstone, Sparrowthorn, Butler's Hill Farm, Butler's  Farm. Then south towards Sadlers Farm and back under the A417 to follow the track back to the start.

20 on the walk. Eight miles and about 750 feet of ascent.













An unusual stile - allows two people to cross at a time.



Mud everywhere


Olive's bench and ...

...this is the view.



No comments:

Post a Comment