My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Sunday 24th November 2019 Brand Green

A dull and misty cool day. Starting from the village hall at Brand Green. Past Pauntley Court and on to Playford Bridge. Through Cobhill Rough to join Poets' Path 1. Then on to Ketford and through the orchard to Poolhill. Down to the ponds and back through Compton Green.

8 miles and 900 feet ascent















Pauntley Court Farm

Deserted on a Sunday morning

The nearby church

Down the hill towards Playford Bridge

Coffee stop in Cobhill Rough



The flooded field adjoining Poets' Path No1


The steeper bit near Ketford

On of the orchards

The big ponds near Durbridge Mill



No comments:

Post a Comment