My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Wednesday 6th Februrary - Nailsworth

Starting from the Garden Centre in Nailsworth. A steep climb up Shiptons Gravel Lane. through Barton End and Horsley for the coffee stop. Up again along Sugley Lane to Sallywood Farm. On past Lower Lutheredge Farm and down to Miry Brook. Another steep climb up to come out by the Rugby ground. Down again through Windsoredge to Dunkirk Mills and along the railway track. Final climb up to Minchampton Common. Down past Box to return to the start.

10.6 miles and 2360 feet ascent.




Shipton Gravel Lane - very muddy in places!





Looking back at Nailsworth



Up again

On the edge of Minchampton Common

No comments:

Post a Comment