My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Tuesday 31st January 2023 - Seven Springs

A figure of eight walk from Seven Springs. Initially on the Cotswold Way then south  and back to the start.  Our second loop took us over Hartley Hill and Leckhampton Hill returning on parallel lower path. A fine morning but with a cool breeze.  11 miles with 1278 feet of ascent.


Dramatic lighting on the Cotswold Way

Going up Wistley Hill


Pegglesworth Home Farm

Fine views over Cheltenham and......

........over Charlton Kings with Cleeve Hill in the distance

On top of the escarpement

Devils Chimney 

No comments:

Post a Comment