My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Intermittent rain for our walk today. Seven of us starting from Winchcombe. Initially following the Wardens Way to Roel Gate. Down to Guiting Wood and then returning on the Winchcombe Way (but with a diversion near the end). Very, very muddy again under foot. 11miles with 1100 feet of ascent.

Leaving Winchcombe




Near Waterhatch


Looking back to Winchcombe through the rain

Guiting Wood


Lynes Barn Farm

A place for lunch in the rain.

Little Farmcote

Across the valley to Farmcote

No comments:

Post a Comment