My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Tuesday 14th November 2023 - Guiting Power

A very dull day with one spell of heavy rain. An easy walk starting from the small car park in Critchford Lane going through Guiting Wood, Temple Guiting, Kineton and Guiting Power. 7 miles with 700 feet ascent


Around the edge of Guiting Wood before......

...going through it

The sculptures in Lousehill Plantation


St Mary Church, Temple Guiting


Two days after Remembrance Sunday

Most inviting inside with a kettle so that visitors can make their own tea or coffee

Heading into Kineton and some heavy rain.

Guiting Power

Autumn leaves in the gloom

No comments:

Post a Comment