My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Tuesday 15th August 2023 - Miserden

10 of us started from Miserden on  a warm sunny morning. Going through Caudle Green, Syde, Winstone and Duntisbourne Abbots. Just over 12 miles with 1200 feet of  ascent.




Caudle Green


Going up to Syde......

Lunch at the church in Duntisbourne Abbots



This looks like a stream but it is actually a ford, a long one. We met an Amazon driver reversing as he didn't want to take his van through - he said his sat nav directed him this way.

The other end of the ford.  You can see the drive to this house....

....the house is called Long Ford.


Back in Miserden


 

No comments:

Post a Comment