My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Tuesday 23rd May 2023 - Bredon Hill

Perfect morning for walking. From Ashton-under-Hill to Westmancote. Then steeply up to Banbury Tower. Returning on the Wychavon Way then down to the edge of Ashton Wood. 10 miles with 1150 feet of ascent


Ashton-under-Hill

Dumbleton Hill in the distance


Going up the steep bit


Lunch with a view

And, what a fine view it was - across to the Malvern Hills

Going down as the cavalry came past.

Back in Ashton-under-Hill and impossible to avoid a plant stall


No comments:

Post a Comment