My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Saturday 20th May 2023 - Winchcombe Walking Festival from Brockhampton to Winchcombe

Co-leading a walk for the Winchcombe Walking Festival from Brockhampton and back to Winchcombe. 9 miles in total. This was the grasslands walk where we met Iab Boyd for Whittingon Lodge farm who talked about how he manages his fields and grasslands.


Leaving the coach at Brockhampton


Sevenhampton



Ian talks about his farm management.

Whittington



Wild garlic

Buttercups not rape seed


Belas Knap

Winchcombe below

Sudeley Castle




No comments:

Post a Comment