My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Tuesday 27th January 2022 - Winchcombe

A 7 mile walk with the group from Winchcombe. Following the Windrush Way from Winchcombe past Waterhatch to the Salt Way. Along the road for a short distance and back on the Wardens Way. Bright at first but duller later. Very wet under foot although we were on firmer surface for most of the walk. My first walk after covid and a big mistake - no energy made it hard work!


Into the sunlight

Looking back at Waterhatch


Very much zoomed in shot of Sudely Castle - Bredon Hill in the background and appears much closer due to the zoom.

Another zoomed in shot of Winchcombe


No comments:

Post a Comment