My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Tuesday14th June 2022 Halford

Into Warwickshire to Halford on a glorious summers day - the hottest day so far this year for an 8 mile walk to Ettington. Lush green fields and superb views with lots of meadow flowers.


Halford



With the recent rain and warm weather everything has grown so quickly






Poppies on the edge of a garden

Warwick Castle in the far distance


A coffee stop at the Church of Holy Trinty and St Thomas of Canterbury in Ettington

We didn't pay any fees

Ettington Hall



No comments:

Post a Comment