My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Tuesday 21st June 2022 Malvern Hills

Midsummers day and almost perfect weather for a walk on the Malvern Hills. Starting from the British Camp car park and going north over all the peaks to the Worcestershire Beacon and then on to North Hill. Returning on lower level paths where available. It got hot on the return but at least we had done all the main climbing.  About 9 miles and just over 2000 feet of ascent.


Looking back at British Camp


Going down to the Wyche cutting.


Looking back



On top of the Worcestershire Beacon

Group photo


From Table Hill looking back to the Worcestershire beacon with Sugarloaf below


No comments:

Post a Comment