My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Tuesday 22nd February 2022 - Ebrington

Nine on the walk today with a very mixed variety of weather.

Starting from Ebrington. On to Foxcote House. Then through Nebsworth and Hidcote Boyce. A strong wind with bright sunshine at first followed by two short bands of heavy rain with the conditions improving at the end of the walk.

About 7 miles with 700 feet feet of ascent.






Out along Nash's Lane

Foxcote Farm and the first spring lambs seen this year.

Foxcote House

The view to the east with Brailes Hill visible on the horizon

Ilmington just below

Gorse always reminds me of Dartmoor

Hidcote Boyce as the rain eased



Looking across to the edge of Chipping Campden


Back to Ebrington


No comments:

Post a Comment