My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Sunday 30th January - Charlton Kings

 

A walk with the Cleeve Ramblers group on a wonderful sunny winter's day. Starting from Charlton Kings and going steeply up through Timberlake woods to Wistley Hill. Then through the edge of Chatcombe Wood to Upper Coberley. On to Coberley for a picnic lunch stop. Returning through Severn Springs, Wistley Hill and finally down using the Cheltenham circular footpath. 

About 9 miles with 1100 feet of ascent.









Timberlake Woods


Hartley Hill in the distance


Upper Coberley



Coberley




Group photo on Wistley Hill



Going down with Cleeve Hill in the background

No comments:

Post a Comment