My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Wednesday 12th January 2022 - Toddington

An easy flat walk from Toddington with the Winchcombe Probus group. A glorious morning to be out with a heavy frost, clear skies and bright winter sunshine. Of course the frost made the very wet and muddy ground a little bit firmer. 4 miles in total followed by lunch at The Phesant. My first group walk for 5 weeks.


Down the track by the cottages.

To the side of the railway station





To the little hamlet of Didbrook

A 14th century cottage with the classic 'A' frame gable end

To join the Winchcombe Way 



The church of St George Didbrook



No comments:

Post a Comment