My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Tuesday 13th Ashton-under-Hill

With the Tuesday group from Ashton-under-Hill on a circular walk over and around Bredon Hill. Initally following the Wychavon Way to Banbury Tower. Then down through the woods to Wesmancote and through the edges of Kemerton, Overbury, Conderton and Grafton. About 10 miles with 1300 feet of ascent.


The start by the church


Poppies in abundance

On the Wychavon Way and the Wyche Way


Banbury Tower


Good views across to the Malvern Hills

You are never to old to enjoy a swing!

On the way down it was lovely to meet another group - some not seen for a while.

Views across to Bredon

Out of the copse

Dumbleton Hill in the distance




No comments:

Post a Comment