My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Tuesday 2nd April 2024 - Temple Guiting

 

Starting in Temple Guiting and up the lane to the Lousehill Plantation. Down to Pinnock and then along Campden Lane to Stumps Cross.  Around the edge of Guiting Quarry to Cutsdean, through Ford and back. 7 miles


It's that time of year again.

Mud everywhere - this is the Campden Lane track

Past Stumps Cross

Guiting Quarry

Even deeper than when I last went past

Cutsdean

Church of St James in Cutsdean



No comments:

Post a Comment