My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Tuesday 28th February 2023 - Winchcombe

 

Always good to start a walk from Winchcombe, even on a cold dull day! Across the fields to Waterhatch, up to Roel Gate. Down Campden Lane and on to Little Farmcote. Returning past St Kenelm's Well and Sudeley Castle. Just over 10 miles with 1200 feet of ascent.

Waterhatch

Getting up the steep bit with no views anywhere.


The always impressive Spoonley Farm House

Crop spraying

Catkins on Campden Lane Track

On the Winchcombe Way

St Kenelm's Well


Sudeley Hill Farm with Winchcombe below

Sudeley Castle


No comments:

Post a Comment