My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Tuesday 8th November 2022 - Mickleton

With the Tuesday group starting in Mickleton going to Chipping Campden, Dover's hill and back. Just under 11 miles with 1200 feet of ascent. Very mixed weather with sunshine and heavy showers. Wet and muddy under foot after all the recent rain.


Looking back at Mickleton on the way up to Bakers Hill



Mickleton Hills Farm

Chipping Campden


Coffee stop

Looking back down on Chipping Campden

Going down for a loop through the Lynchees wood

Very heavy shower on the way back up to Dover's Hill but we had lunch at the Rainbow Cafe at the top.



Disused barn with Mickleton in the distance


No comments:

Post a Comment