My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Tuesday 2nd November 2021 - Dovers Hill

Oh what a beautiful morning! Walking from the car park at Dover's Hill on the Cotswold Way near Chipping Campden. Cool and fresh with fine views in every direction on a wonderful autumnal day. 7 miles with 700 feet of ascent


The topograph on Dover's Hill

Meon Hill in the distance



Looking towards Burnt Norton

The path ahead



The Banqueting house in Chipping Norton

Church of Saint Mary the Virgin



Splash of autumn on the edge of Chipping Norton


Looking down on Chipping Norton

No comments:

Post a Comment