My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Friday 3rd April 2020 Fluke's Hill

A short local walk from Winchcombe initially following the Gloucestershire Way steeply up to Flukes Hill. Along the Salt Way for a short distance and back down on the Winchcombe Way.

On the way up looking back to Winchcombe with Langley Hill in the distance.

Greet below with the Malvern Hills in the distance


Looking north

Coming back down on the Winchcombe Way, looking across the Sudeley Valley


St Kenelm's Well in the centre

No comments:

Post a Comment