My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Tuesday 5th April 2022 - Cleeve Hill


With the Tuesday group for a circular walk around Cleeve Hill on the Winchcombe Way and the Cotswold Way. A bright sunny morning and a cool breeze. Starting from the golf club. About 7.5 miles with 1000 feet of ascent. Excellent walking conditions meant we maintained a really good pace.








Setting out


A group photo by the memorial tree


Wontley Farm


Belas Knap


Winchcombe in the distance

Langley Hill and Winchcombe

Postlip Farm on the Cotswold Way


Postlip Hall



No comments:

Post a Comment