My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Thursday 11th March 2021 Cleeve Hill

A longer walk today from Winchcombe to Cleeve Hill and returning through Charlton Abbots and Waterhatch. 14 miles with 1209 feet of ascent. A windy day and very, very blustery on to of Cleeve Hill.


Spring Lambs

The spring just above Postlip

Cleeve Hill




The Cotswold Way



The trig point at the highest point in the Cotswolds

Charlton Abbotts























1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete