My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Wednesday 30th December 2020 Bike Ride through Cotswold Villages

 

My last ride of the year. 31 miles today from Winchccommbe and through Didcote, Stanway, Stanton, Laverton, Buckland, Broadway, Childswickham, Sedgeberrow, Alderton and Gretton. These are some of the prettiest villages in the Cotswolds.

After a break of 6 years I started cycling again during the first lockdown. 5 mile circuits at first then slowly increasing the distance, My longest ride so far is 35 miles. Just over 1500 miles since I started and just over 30,000 feet of ascent.


Stanway

Stanway

Stanton

Stanton

Buckland

Broadway

Broadway

Broadway

Broadway

Childswickham

Alderton


No comments:

Post a Comment