My Country Walks



Welcome to my new blog following my move to the Cotswolds in early 2018.

Previously living on the edge of Dartmoor I shared details of my walks on Dartmoor on my previous blog My Dartmoor Walks. As I explore this new area I will share details of the routes here.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Sunday 30th December Bredon Hill from Beckbury

34 on the walk today. Mulled wine and a mince pie at the start provided by the leader Mike and Chris. We started from Beckbury and took the track up over Conderton Hill to Shaldon Farm - almost at the top of Bredon Hill. Then along to The Belt and down through Overbury and Conderton. A misty start and cool but some sunshine later.

6.6 miles and 900 feet ascent.

Going up and well spread out.


A horse rider comes over the brow of the hill.

Disused barn

Going down

Crepuscular rays over Oxenton Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment